Extended Services at Gladesmore provides a range of activities for children, their families and the wider community beyond usual timetabled lessons.
Well organised, safe and stimulating activities before, at lunch and after school provide students with a wider range of experiences. It gives them the opportunity to keep fit and healthy, to acquire new skills, to build on what they learn during the school day or simply have fun and relax.
We offer a variety of programmes for our local community. Gladesmore is genuinely acommunity school and as such works hard to involve and benefit parents, carers and local community members.
Some of our extended school activities include:
- Extra curricular clubs which include homework, sports, coursework, music tuition, dance, drama, art, EAL, community languages and enterprise activities
- Breakfast clubs
- Educational visits both within the UK and abroad
- Aim Higher University visits, workshops and mentoring
- Information sessions for parents and carers
- Programmes for parent and carer groupsWorkshops for a range of ethnic groups
- Adult ESOL classes
- Careers and Connexions services
- School Library with ICT facilities (open from 8.30 to 5.00pm weekdays and 9.30 to 1.00pm Saturday)
- Community classes
- School Nurse. Tel 0208 340 5215
- The school also hires out parts of the building for community events.
Please contact the school for more information about clubs at Gladesmore.
Please click here for information about clubs at Gladesmore
Please click here for information about sports clubs at Gladesmore
Please click here for information about community classes running at Gladesmore
Success Lounge Extra Curricular Student Support
8:00 8:40am Monday to Thursday
3:20 5.00pm every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
2:45 4.30pm on Thursday and Friday
Year 7 & 8 Success Lounge is based in the Library
Years 9, 10 and 11 City Learning Centre (CLC)