Research a recipe from a Spanish or French speaking country to make up a page for our Gladesmore Recipe Book:
- Include a picture of the dish (this can be an image of the dish you cooked or a picture from the Internet if you can’t make the recipe).
- The recipe should include a full list of ingredients and quantities in English and in the language you are studying. You should also include the instructions for making the recipe in both languages.
- If you do make the recipe, you can take pictures of each step of your instructions so the next person making the recipe can see how it should look at each stage.
- Decorate the page so it stands out!
- The project can be done by hand (you can draw a picture/s of your recipe too) or on a computer/tablet. Please submit your recipe via Google Classroom or email your class teacher. This project is also open to your teachers who can test their cooking skills and share their recipe with you! - Mr Jackson
Create your own board game:
¡Hola!/Bounjour! I hope you are all looking after yourselves and your families. Below, you will find a game which you can make/play over a week relating to either a French or Spanish speaking country. To learn more, click on the links below making sure to read the instructions carefully. Please submit your board via Google Classroom or email your class teacher. Have fun! - Ms Murray