Many thanks to everyone who is staying home in order to stay safe and to protect our community from the Coronavirus. Thank you for staying home to protect us all.
Please note that this guidance applies to everyone who is at home for any reason. Obviously, we know that you can't work if you are unwell, but your teachers will expect you to catch up any work missed.
A full programme of Remote Learning is available for all pupils. We do not expect any pupils to fall behind in their learning. The remote learning programme includes a range of live lessons, recorded sessions and tasks set. We expect all our pupils to fully engage in the remote learning programme every day and to hand this work in online or as advised.
- When school is open but some pupils are isolating, pupils should follow their normal timetable.
- During a full lockdown, pupils should follow their lockdown timetable (see below).
Learning from home.
- Check the Google Classroom for each subject.
- Complete the work and submit it. If you have not completed all the work and you have genuinely worked for the full amount of time, please submit the work unfinished.
- Contact your teacher if you are stuck by sending a private message on Google Classroom.
- During full Lockdown Home Learning is not set separately via Satchel:One. All tasks will be set on Google Classroom.
Remote Learning Policy
Also see Gladesmore's Remote Learning Policy click on the link below:
Full Lockdown Timetables
In the event of a full lockdown, the school operates a special lockdown time table. Please click on the headings below to find the updated timetables.
Note: all live remote lessons will be recorded for the purposes of safeguarding pupils and staff.