Learn how to develop your touch typing skills! Check out some of the links below and join our weekly competition to win prizes.
- Want to improve your typing speed? Use this website to learn the basics, practice keyboard drills and finger placements: https://www.typingclub.com/sportal/program-3.game
- Test your typing skills in this fun typing game, find out what your WPM (words per minute) score is and try to beat it!: 10fastfingers.com
- Email email@example.com to join our school competition to find out where you rank in the school leader boards. Prizes will be awarded to students that part, as well as students that make show the most improvements over time.
Well done to the following students for improving their WPM this week!
- Keithan in 9JPY - 44 to 54 WPM!
- Sandra in 9THN - 94 to 107 WPM!
- Kamali in 9HBN - 70 to 77 WPM!
- Ola in 8SCR - 87 to 93 WPM!
- Zsolt in 8SHS - 30 to 36 WPM!
- Micah in 8ABN - 27 to 33WPM!
- Ashton in 7JOH - 37 to 41 WPM!