Extended Services at Gladesmore provides a range of activities for children, their families and the wider community beyond usual timetabled lessons.
Well organised, safe and stimulating activities before, at lunch and after school provide students with a wider range of experiences. It gives them the opportunity to keep fit and healthy, to acquire new skills, to build on what they learn during the school day or simply have fun and relax.
We offer a variety of programmes for our local community. Gladesmore is genuinely a community school and as such works hard to involve and benefit parents, carers and local community members.
Some of our extended school activities include:
- Extra curricular clubs which include homework, sports, music tuition, dance, drama, art, EAL, community languages and enterprise activities
- Breakfast clubs
- Educational visits both within the UK and abroad
- University visits, workshops and mentoring
- Information sessions for parents and carers
- Programmes for parent and carers
- School Library and Success Lounge with ICT facilities (open from 8.30 to 5.00pm weekdays and 9.30 to 1.00pm Saturday)
- The school also hires out parts of the building for community events.