All pupils must wear:
- Plain navy blue jumper with Gladesmore logo. This is compulsory and must be worn.
- Light blue shirt (must be tucked into skirt or trousers).
- School tie (must be purchased from school office) clipped on the collar or knotted high. Each year group is assigned a specific tie colour, as follows:
- Year 7 — Blue
- Year 8 — Purple
- Year 9 — Red
- Year 10 — Green
- Year 11 — Gold
- Plain navy trousers (not tight-fitting) or over the knee-length skirt.
- Plain navy blue or black tights or socks worn just below the knee (no bare legs, no ankle socks, no coloured socks other than plain navy or black).
- Black shoes (No white or coloured laces/soles. No canvas or trainer style footwear including Vans or trainer style Kickers)
- Plain colour outer jacket, preferably navy blue or black (no large logos, stripes or lettering)
Pupils may also wear:
- Kameez: navy blue or black (not shiny fabric) A school shirt and tie should be worn underneath.
- Headscarf or hijab: plain navy blue or black cotton (not shiny fabric or with embroidery, fancy edging or trimming).
Please note that pupils will be asked to go home and change into correct school uniform if they come to school wearing inappropriate items.
It is advised that all items are labelled with your child's full name so they can be returned if found.
Uniform In Extreme Weather Conditions
It is important in extreme weather conditions we are safe and warm. Boots, trainers and sensible walking shoes are encouraged for the journey to and from school. However, Black ‘School Style’ Shoes should be worn inside the school buildings. Only in extreme weather conditions PLAIN BLACK BOOTS (no buckles) and trainers will be permitted. Pupils will be notified of this in advance.
Pupils are not allowed to wear:
- Hooded tops (should not be bought into school or will be confiscated)
- Trainers (except for PE)
- Coloured Timberlands
- Vans footwear
- Bandannas, headscarf, wool hats in school
- Fancy bows and hair accessories that are not navy blue of black
- Roll neck jumpers. If a jumper is worn it must be under the school shirt and plain white, black or navy.
- Large earrings (stud earrings only), heavy jewellery, buckled belts
- T-shirts visible under school shirts
Please note: nail and eyelash extensions and piercings are not permitted. This includes nose, lip, tongue and facial piercings and more than one stud in each ear. Pupils will be asked to remove these additions, in order for them to remain in school. Hair colour should also be natural to the child. Sanctions will be put in place for pupils until the issue is rectified.
Local school uniform supplier
Divine Solutions Schoolwear Ltd
3 Northumberland Park
020 8216 9113
As part of your regular uniform, having the correct equipment is essential. Pupils need to be equipped to learn and should bring the following items everyday:
- Blue / black pen (and a spare)
- Pencil and rubber
- Pencil sharpener
- School diary
- A reading book
- Coloured pencils or felt pens
- Maths equipment
- Headphones (non-blue tooth)
Note: during the pandemic stationery cannot be purchased from the school main office.